1 Minute Local information
2 Easy rose idea + a healing smoothie
10 FUN Facts:
- A 1cup serving contains just 100 calories, it provides 100% of your daily vitamin C, 35% of your daily vitamin A and 12% of your daily fiber.
- A Mango stored at 55 degrees will last for up to two weeks. Do not refrigerate
- Mangoes can range from 2 – 10 inches in length.
- The over 1,000 known mango cultivars, comes in many different shapes, sizes, and colors including yellow, orange, red and green.
- Mangos are one of the most popular fruits in the world and first grown in India over 5,000 years ago
- The oldest living mango tree is 300 years old and is found in East Khandesh. Surprisingly, this tree still produces viable fruit!
- The Mango tree plays a sacred role in India; it is a symbol of love and some believe that the Mango tree can grant wishes.
- Giving someone a basket of mangoes is considered a gesture of friendship.
- There are over 20 million metric tons of mangos grown throughout the tropical and sub-tropical world.
- Distant relatives include the cashew, pistachio, Jamaica plum, poison ivy and poison oak.
mango, cucumber, red onion, squeeze a fresh lime
on top with some chili and add fresh coriander leaves
Mango golden milk:
1 cup man coconut milk, a little piece of ginger,
½ teaspoon turmeric, a pinch of black pepper, 1 lime juice
( optional: banana, honey, or maple syrup) add a bit of water if it’s thick.